Tuesday 17 November 2009

Long time no see!!

Ive not been on here for a while!! Been rather busy since the end of second year and into third year now, plus a very busy summer, but as always drawing all the time =)

Ive been working on my Dissertation and Negotiated Project at the moment. I focused a lot on character drawing over the summer, building up my body of work and working on children's books. At the moment I'm working on short story books and one off illustrations for greetings cards, postcards, posters and book covers etc. Ive changed my working process quite a bit and have built on my style to create a better finish and outcome. I worked mainly in pencil crayon over summer but Ive recently discovered the wonders of colour dropping on photo shop- properly this time, so that is my new thing!

I'm very busy with work due in before Christmas at the moment, but I'm happy with what I'm doing in my drawings at the moment and I'm looking to build on that and draw as much as possible creating worthy outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment