Monday 8 November 2010

Colour Work!

Ive got an amazing A3 printer Scanner recently which makes it sooooooooo much easier to do my work because i tend to draw on A3 size yet downsize it and its much easier to scan now and get the right resolution and printing quality so i do loveeeee it!

Still playing about at the moment but hopefully it'll get me moving a bit more, these drawings are a selection from my degree portfolio which id been working on colour wise, i got some great A3 print outs from my dear friends Emily's printer which I've coloured on top with pencil crayon- favourite medium as its precise and i have the most control over it as my work is very detailed. I like the outcome after working with it on photoshop, hopefully the quality shows up, just need to take it further now hopefully building on it more and getting colour incorporated into my designs more.



No comments:

Post a Comment